Voluntary Action Harrow (VAH) are a not-for-profit workers’ co-operative who support people and not-for-profit organisations to make a difference in their local community by:
- Working with local people and groups to identify local needs and develop appropriate action.
- Providing a range of services that help organisations to succeed.
- Supporting and encouraging the growth of the co-operative movement.
Voluntary Action Harrow currently offer services including…
- Co-operative Development
- Disclosure & Barring Service (CRB Checks)
- Marketing Support
- Research, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Trustee Development (Governance)
- Volunteer Management